Neater Slow Feeder Double Diner
The Neater Slow Feeder Double Diner portions food into small servings to slow down eating and reduce gulping. Non-skid feet and a unique design keep the bowl in place during feeding. The Double Diner holds up to 2.5 cups of food and 8.5 cups of water.
Ergonomically designed to be gentle on gums and mouths. The 3-inch wide cups are comfortable even for flat-faced dogs. The base of the Neater Slow Feeder also functions as a large water bowl. The Double Diner comes with a built-in water section.
Order the Raised version to have 3 different feeding height options available so your Neater Slow Feeder can grow with your pet!
✨ NEW ✨ - Add a stainless steel insert to the water bowl side for all the benefits of the Double Diner and Stainless Steel bowls combined!
Dimensions (L x W x H):
Double Diner Standard: 15.5" x 10.25" x 2.75"
Double Diner Raised (Includes 3 Interchangeable Height Options):
- Neater Slow Feeder without Base - 15.5" x 10.25" x 2.75"
- Neater Slow Feeder + Base - 15.5" x 10.25" x 5"
- Neater Slow Feeder + Base & Leg Extensions - 15.5" x 10.25" x 7.5"
Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Watch Video to Learn More
- JRJennifer R.Verified BuyerReviewingNeater Slow Feeder with Leg Extensions Aquamarine / 2.5 CupI recommend this productType of Pet DogPet Size Medium (23-55 lbs)Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat slow feeder
My giant puppy hoovers his food and ends up choking then vomiting up his food because he eats too fast. I’ve tried 2 other slow feeders and he didn’t like them and refused to eat from them. This system has slowed him down and is comfortable enough that he will eat from it. I also love that it comes with legs to raise the bowl up for taller dogs. I probably should have gotten a size up, but this should last for years to come.
- KHKATHLEEN H.Verified BuyerReviewingNeater Slow FeederI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe slow feeder dish, slows my fast water down
Since my 1yr. old American Bully scarfs down her food I was looking for something to slow her down. So far this seems to be working. I like that it’s also elevated a little off the floor and it has rubber on the feet so it don’t slide around. I’d recommend this bowl for a dog or puppy that eats too fast. It does the trick.
- CRCheryl R.ReviewingNeater Slow FeederI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAbsolutely love this product! I
Absolutely love this product! I have 5 dogs and they all miss the bowl when they drink! Since having this system I have not cleaned up one drop! Here is Duncan.. our largest at 93 pounds who no longer makes a mess!
- EDElizabeth D.ReviewingNeater Slow Feeder with Leg ExtensionsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBuck-A-Roo loves his new feeding
Buck-A-Roo loves his new feeding “plate”!
I love it because he eats slower, doesn’t have to bend down to eat, and it is so much neater for both of us😄
It is extremely easy to clean and very light weight!
We Love it❤️️
- JTJohn T.ReviewingNeater Slow Feeder Double DinerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI got this to slow
I got this to slow my weimaraner Macy down from eating to prevent bloat .It is working perfectly. I'm very happy