NOTE: This toy is NOT for heavy chewers.
Does your dog love peanut butter toys, but you hate the mess that it leaves on your floors? We have the solution — the Rolly Cannoli mess-free treat toy! This dog toy can be used with peanut butter, hard treats, and other soft treats. The unique design keeps the peanut butter inside the toy and off your floor.
- REDUCED MESS - Unique recessed design keeps spreadable treats from smearing on your floor, pet bed, or carpet.
- FUN! - Satisfy your dog's natural instincts to sniff out the delicious treats hidden inside the Rolly Cannoli!
- MULTIPLE COLORS AND DESIGNS - Try the Classic, Bumpy, or Barbell. The Bumpy stimulates gums and the Barbell gives you ability to insert bully sticks and hold them in place.
- FLOATS ON WATER - No worries about losing your Rolly Cannoli in pools, lakes, rivers, and oceans because it floats on water!
- IMPROVES DENTAL HYGIENE - The Barbell models' flexible bristles help clean teeth & massage gum!
Product dimensions: Classic and Bumpy are 3.25 x 3.25 x 4.5. Barbell is 3.25 x 3.25 x 6. These toys are best for medium to large size dogs.
Please supervise your pet when giving any treat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Watch Video to Learn More
- CChrisVerified ReviewerReviewingRolly CannoliI recommend this productType of Pet DogPet Size Medium (23-55 lbs)Rated 4 stars1 month agoRolly cannoli barbell
I want to start by saying I really like the rolly cannoli barbell, ot works perfect for me to put a dentistick into to give my dog and between the dentistick and the spikey nubs on the rolly cannot barbell it seems to keep her teeth pretty darn clean and it is tough enough, but I really wish you would make it as a single molded toy. All 3 that my dog has gone through and worn out now always have the same issue, the top were it is fused together always basically turns to a flip top like a zippy lighter and usually only about 3 months into use but the overall toy after that will last much much longer. I feel if you made the toy in a one piece single mold instead of 2 pieces that are adhered/welted together it would be a much better longer lasting toy.NPNeater Pets4 weeks ago
Thank you for your feedback. We would be happy to send you a new Rolly Cannoli for the inconvenience of the toy breaking. Please email us at email@example.com for further assistance.
- MMMargaret M.Verified BuyerReviewingRolly Cannoli Clear Orange / BumpyI recommend this productType of Pet DogPet Size Large (56-100 lbs)Rated 4 stars1 month agoVery large
Much bigger than I pictured. Would be helpful to have the dimensions within the description. The potential user has not been able to try since her visit was postponed due to storm. Seems well made. TIme will tell if it is a hit!
- WCWilliam C.Verified BuyerReviewingRolly CannoliI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoDog(s) love it. Keeps them
Dog(s) love it. Keeps them busy and amazing see.
- SSShirley S.Verified BuyerReviewingRolly CannoliI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoMy Teddy loves his “
My Teddy loves his “ toy”. He has his vitamin treats with all natural peanut butter in it every morning when I’m leaving for work. It is his favorite!!!!!!
- SSShirley S.Verified BuyerReviewingRolly CannoliI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoMy Teddy loves his ‚Äú
My Teddy loves his ‚Äú toy‚Äù. He has his vitamin treats with all natural peanut butter in it every morning when I'm leaving for work. It is his favorite!!!!!!