Polar Bowl Freezer Bowl
Pets love cold water! Show your furry friends you really care! Proper hydration is a critical component of your pet's health, especially during warm weather or periods of high activity. Providing fresh, cold water is a great way to encourage your pet to drink.
Capacity: 28 oz or 3.5 Cups
Dimensions: 6.5"L x 6.5"W x 2.5"H
Features & Benefits:
- Double-walled stainless steel freezer bowl
- Put it in the freezer, and the gel core will keep your pet's water cold for hours.
- This means your pet can enjoy fresh, cool water inside or out without ice cubes that can melt in just minutes
- Colder water is actually healthier for your pets because it encourages proper hydration
- Fits into the Neater Feeder Deluxe Medium
USE: Place Polar Bowl in the freezer for several hours. Upon removal, fill with fresh cold water and let your pet enjoy! For best results, start with the coldest water possible. The length of the cooling effect will vary with ambient air temperature.
CARE: Clean before freezing. Dishwasher safe.
CAUTION: If placed in a dishwasher, the bowl will become very hot & should be handled with care.
Bowl is made of stainless steel. Gel inside is non-toxic and freezable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Watch Video to Learn More
- DDDebi D.ReviewingPolar Bowl Freezer BowlI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoOur 3 Boys
Great dish for hot days
- MBMarie B.Verified BuyerReviewingPolar Bowl Freezer BowlI recommend this productType of Pet DogPet Size Large (56-100 lbs)Rated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoEfficient bowl!
It is a cool product and does its job for a quick cold sip for my Boxer.
- PPamVerified BuyerReviewingPolar Bowl Freezer BowlI recommend this productType of Pet DogPet Size Small (Under 22 lbs)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoExactly what I’ve been looking for
This bowl is perfect for my little pug mix. No more ice cubes in the bowl that melt in minutes! I like that this entire bowl just needs to be put in the freezer overnight and it’s all set for the next day. I had another freezer bowl that you had to dismantle and freeze just a section of it. I would constantly forget to take it apart at night. Buster and I are very pleased!
- PWPetra W.Verified BuyerReviewingPolar Bowl Freezer BowlI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat product
We have 5 dogs and they love them. Hoping that you will make bigger freezer bowls.
- HWHelen W.Verified BuyerReviewingPolar Bowl Freezer BowlI recommend this productType of Pet DogPet Size Medium (23-55 lbs)Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat product!
I have 4 of the polar bowls. I have 3 dogs and a cat. They love having nice cold fresh tasting water year round. You won't be sorry if you purchase this product.