Neat-Lik Slow Feed Licking Mat
- TRAY SECURES MAT PREVENTING MOVEMENT, MESSES ON THE FLOOR, and CHEWING
- ENCOURAGES HEALTHIER, SLOWER EATING
- PROVIDES STRESS and ANXIETY RELIEF
- REDUCES BOREDOM and DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR
- TOP-RACK DISHWASHER SAFE
- USE WITH PEANUT BUTTER, YOGURT, WET FOOD, AND MORE
- MADE OF NON-TOXIC, FOOD-GRADE TPE
Give your pet a fun and challenging way to eat their wet food or treats with the Neat-Lik Treat Mat. Licking mats are a great way to help relieve anxiety, reduce boredom, and slow down eating. When your dog or cat licks their treats from the mat, it not only provides mental stimulation but also releases endorphins that help to calm your pet. The Neat-Lik has a unique spiderweb design that provides numerous nooks and crannies for your pet to explore. To use the treat mat, simply spread peanut butter, canned pumpkin, wet food, or any other soft treat over the mat’s surface. The Neat-Lik is freezer safe so that you can freeze treats for a nice refreshment on a hot day or to extend treat time and further slow down eating. When you’re done, you can easily clean the Neat-Lik by hand or wash it in the top rack of your dishwasher.
We are always looking for ways to help prevent pet messes and keep your floors and furniture clean. That’s why we developed the Neat-Lik to fit firmly inside of the Neat-Lik Tray (optional). This tray holds the puzzle mat in place so that your pet can’t chew it or carry it around the house. It also keeps all the treats contained so that they don’t spread off the mat and onto your floor. And the tray makes it easier for you to carry it from room to room without getting peanut butter all over your hands. If you're looking for this extra protection, make sure to pick the Neat-Lik with Tray from the purchase options.
Neat-Lik Treat Mat measures 12" x 7" x .5" and Neat-Lik Tray measures 13" x 8.5" x 2.5".
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Watch Video to Learn More
- SJSally J M.Verified BuyerReviewingNeat-Lik Slow Feed Licking MatI recommend this productType of Pet DogPet Size Large (56-100 lbs)Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoStandard Poodle
I think it is amazing, really gives Dice a long lasting treat, which also gives him stimulus, the clean up took a minute to figure out, soak with hot soapy water than put on top rack of dish washer, or soak than get an old tooth brush to get what sprayer doesn't get,
Two things, I wish there was just a small little spot where you could get one finger in to pull out of tray, cause it fits very well, which is good.
Other, I wish the tray had legs for large tall dogs.
Yet Neat Feeder your products, all are amazing.
Thanks for such GREAT PRODUCTS
Sally J McKimmey
- DGDiana G.Verified BuyerReviewingNeat-Lik Slow Feed Licking MatI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoThe best I have purchased through the years
Excellent product very well made. My dog is a golden retriever puppy 2 1/2 months old
- LELauren E.ReviewingNeat-Lik Slow Feed Licking MatI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExactly what I needed!
I have a Basset Hound and was looking to give him more mental stimulation. Since he has short legs, it’s hard for him to hold onto things, meaning he usually just slides anything I give him all over the floor which = mess everywhere. I didn’t even know this product existed, but I’m so glad I found it because it’s perfect!! The mat fits in the tray perfectly, the tray is deep enough that all the mess stays inside it, and the rubber grips on the bottom of the tray hold it in place. Yay for clean floors!
- MKMarci K.ReviewingNeat-Lik Slow Feed Licking MatI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat product!
This was a great purchase! It helps offer distractions with brushing, putting on boots and when people come to visit. We have been very happy with it!
- JVJanice V.ReviewingNeat-Lik Slow Feed Licking MatI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove it!
The mat was a great distraction when Millie was nervous during a thunderstorm. She loved the non fat plain yogurt we froze ahead of time.